More information please visit http://ijcb2021.iapr-tc4.org/
About IJCB 2021
The 2021 International Joint Conference on Biometrics (IJCB 2021) combines two major biometrics conferences, the IEEE Biometrics Theory, Applications, and Systems (BTAS) conference and the International Conference on Biometrics (ICB). The blending of these two conferences in 2021 is made through a special agreement between the IEEE Biometrics Council and the IAPR TC-4.
The conference will be organized in a mixed mode. Participants who cannot attend in person can participate online
The conference will have a broad scope and invites papers that advance biometric technologies, sensor design, feature extraction and matching algorithms, security and privacy, and social impact of biometrics technology. Topics of interest include all areas of current Biometrics research and applications.
Call for Contributions
IJCB 2021 solicits contributions on topics including, but not limited to, the following:
- Face, Iris, Fingerprint, Palmprint
- Periocular, Ear, Vein, Speech
- Gait and Gesture
- Multi-Modal and Multi-Spectral Biometrics
- Mobile-based Biometrics
- Template Protection and Cryptosystems
- Privacy, Demographic Bias, Fairness
- Template Design, Selection and Update
- Datasets, Evaluation, Benchmarking
- Performance Modelling and Prediction
- Large scale ID Management
- Anti-spoofing, Presentation Attack Detection
- Biometric DeepFakes, Digital Data Forensics
- Law Enforcement and Forensic Applications
- Biometrics in Healthcare, Banking, IoT
- Ethical, Social and Legal Issues
The 2021 International Joint Conference on Biometrics (IJCB 2021) will be held from August 4th to August 7th, 2021 in Shenzhen, China.
Shenzhen, a coastal city in southern China, is located on the east bank of the Pearl River Estuary, separated from Hong Kong by the water. It is China’s financial center, information center, high-tech industrial base, and South China business center and tourist attraction. It is a first-tier city in China, a national economic center city, a national independent innovation city, and a modern international city. We look forward to welcoming you to Shenzhen!
Authors of best-reviewed papers will be invited to submit an extended version of their paper to the IEEE Transactions on Biometrics, Behavior, and Identity Science (IEEE-TBIOM)